Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things I love:

Things I love to be pampered with: (I am after all a Lady)

Shoe's. I have a crazy shoe fetish, the crazier and more awesome looking the shoe, the more I will love it. Especially if it has a matching purse. But what can I say I am a girly girl.

I also love fishnets and seemed stockings. Nothing better to show off a great set of thick curvy lovely legs.

Spa days, nothing like a relaxing day at the spa, massage, facial, pedicures and manicures.

Getting a new toy is like christmas everyday. I love spreader bars, chains, silky ropes, feeldoes, strap-ons, floggers, paddles, canes and crops OH MY! I enjoy expanding my collection of toys.

I love femdom body worship and smothering. I like giving you no choice to take anything but what I give you. I love it when you are begging and groveling like a puppy at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment