Thursday, December 23, 2010

Degrading you

I must say I do honestly enjoy degrading little maggoty worthless men.

I wouldn't call this a scene since this is almost my every day life. I was driving to meet a new prospective bi male/chastized/cuck (yes, I am still looking for the perfect one details below.)

I had to pee and didn't want to waste it. So I finished drinking my water bottle, pulled over to a stop and went inside the restroom to pee into the bottle. When I got to his house we greeted each other, I placed the bottle on his dining room table. His eyes lit up instantly, he knew what it was. I instructed him to get a bowl from the kitchen, I poured my bottled piss into a bowl for him and set it on the floor. He instinctually got onto the floor and and started to just say "please, please may I have it" while sniffing it like a dog. I put my boot clad foot on his upper back and pushed his head into the bowl and said "Drink it all before you even think of moving, NOW!" He did. I was so happy about it.

Unfortunately he isn't the right cuck for me.

In a cuck/bimale/chastity slave I look for a few things:
1. You must be completely single. No wife, no g/f, no kids
2. Into long-term chastity
3. Fully bi and loving it
4. No questions about housework, errands, being a PA or a driver
5. Under the age of 40
6. Physically strong, I love to use my cuck as furniture at events and parties.

Some other things as well, but this is a few of the main things I require.

No comments:

Post a Comment